Self-reflection. It’s something we probably all need to do a little more of.
But it’s often hard to look at our own lives and be objective, isn’t it? And it can be even harder to face when we know that certain things in our lives aren’t as we would like them to be.
Like a lot of things, it’s usually the risks we take that yield the best results.
This is why I developed my Wheel of Life quiz. To give you the chance to evaluate where you stand in various areas of your life so you can determine where you want to focus your energy to move forward and create an outrageously successful life that lights you up and sets your soul on fire.
Now, in the spirit of full disclosure, you should know that when I’m working with my coaching clients, they’re often a bit discouraged the first time they rate themselves and may experience a range of emotions. So if you do this quiz and aren’t feeling great about what you see, that’s totally normal.
It’s what you do next that matters.
While I want you to honor and acknowledge your feelings, I don’t want you to get too wrapped up in them at the moment. It takes a lot of courage to go through this process, and I want you to acknowledge yourself for your efforts and determination to live your best life.
You’re doing something that most people never do. You’re taking action.
You’re to be admired for your courage and commitment – no matter where you’re at in this moment! Often when women start this process, they have ratings between 0-3. Such scores aren’t unusual and are rather quite common.
Even if you’re not happy with your scores, know that you’re now on the path to making your biggest dreams come true. You have the power to create your ideal life!
Please rate the following areas of your life on a scale of 1 to 10:
- Love Relationship (Love, communication, romance, shared goals, support)
- Family/Home Life (Happy home environment, close with family and relatives)
- Social/Community (Friends who are a positive influence – supportive – ambitious)
- Business Career (Satisfaction (not including income) – Do you love what you do?)
- Business Development (Sales, marketing, leadership, business expertise)
- Professional Network (People who can help you achieve your goals)
- Health & Fitness (Healthy weight, body image, self-respect, appearance)
- Self-Care/Pleasure/Play (Take time to “play” and enjoy yourself daily)
- Personal Development (Actively engage in learning opportunities not related to business)
- Spiritual Development (Have a practice that makes you feel peaceful & grounded)
- Money Management (Balance checkbook, track receipts, budget, conscious spending)
- Income Now (Earn what you’re worth, steadily increase net worth)
- Passive Income (Have passive income and knowledge about investing)
Now that you’ve rated your life in of all the above areas, it’s time to follow-up with some questions for yourself:
- What did you notice about your scores?
- Are you happy with your ratings?
- What areas of your life are really going well, and what areas need improvement?
Again, please be gentle and patient with yourself.
Honor your path and your process. You’re a beautiful, courageous and powerful woman, and always know you have the power to change whatever you desire.
Success isn’t an accident. Each decision you make will either move you one step forward or one step backward. You never remain in the same place. While it may not seem that way, over time, each decision has an impact on you.
It’s like placing money in the bank. There’s a cumulative effect. In this case, the “interest” is the quality of your life (as one of my clients so eloquently put it).
The great news is, once you decide to do things differently and go for your dreams, anything is possible!
With commitment and a vision, along with an action plan and support, you can definitely achieve your big dreams.
You may be on the “right” path, or you may have given up on your goals when you experienced a few challenges. You may be excited, nervous and everything in-between.
No matter where you’re along the path, I’m here to tell you that living the life of your dreams is easier than you ever imagined!
You CAN have whatever you want in life – unapologetically and without guilt! You’re the creator, designer, and author of your own life story. It’s never too late to pursue your desires.
Rather than taking on too many things at once, take one small action step each day. Start small, and build up gradually. When challenges and setbacks arise (which they will), be patient and compassionate with yourself. Eventually, you’ll achieve your goals and manifest your deepest desires.
Have fun, and remember you’re worth it!
What area of your life will do you want to focus on first? Leave a comment, and let me know!
Gabrielle helps ambitious, high-level women double their income, skyrocket their confidence, and experience more passion, pleasure and free time than ever before! Her programs combine femininity with professional excellence and personal transformation.
Gabrielle is a Certified Tapping Into Wealth Coach and has 2 Masters' degrees: Sport Management + Spiritual Psychology. Her passion for life is contagious, and she never wants to look back with regrets and think, “What if?” And “If only.”
Latest posts by Gabrielle Whitney (see all)
- Is It Time For A Reboot?Are Things Not Going As Planned? - April 8, 2018
- You Either Master Money, Or Money Masters You - April 8, 2018
- The Best Personal Development Seminar On The Planet! - April 8, 2018