Money provides so many beautiful gifts and blessings: Freedom, choices, opportunities, impact, contribution, possibilities and so much more.
As part of my community, it means you’re interested in building a wildly successful business – creating wealth – being of service – and living an epic life of meaning, passion and purpose.
Wanting more money is one thing, but do you have the “whatever it takes” attitude to create the wealth you desire?
This is an important question for you to answer, and there’s no “right” or “wrong.”
An incredible woman in my community reached out to me and shared that she doesn’t have the money and prosperity she wants and asked me what to do.
While I can’t know exactly what she needs without working with her directly, I do know that first and foremost, creating wealth (or any outrageous, worthwhile goal) begins with “commitment.”
Last year, I chose “commitment” as my focus for the entire year:
Commitment to my business. Commitment to my finances. Commitment to my body. Commitment to my relationships.
Each decision I made was with that word in mind. Success in those areas became a non-negotiable.
No longer was I willing to stand for mediocrity in any area. I was committed (and still am) to standing in my power and having the life I want.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not talking about perfection. I’m talking about showing up fully and doing everything I can to manifest my deepest heart’s desires.
In coaching, we have a saying: “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
If you’ve worked with me or been in my community for awhile, you know I don’t believe, “Knowledge is power.” Rather, “Applied knowledge is power.”
Here are some important and empowering questions to ask yourself:
- Are you showing up fully in your business, or are you treating it like a hobby? Do you have solid systems and structures in place?
- Are you spending money in alignment with your goals and values? Are you doing your “Wealth Consciousness” work? Are you participating in weekly “Money Dates” and becoming a savvy money manager?
- Have you maximized the activities in the free resource libraries and completed the exercises?
These libraries are filled with guides, worksheets and resources to eliminate your money blocks – master your time – create a winning mindset – and powerfully move forward in your business.
- Feminine Entrepreneur’s Library: Master Your Money, Time + Mindset
- Money Mastery Vault: Eliminate Your Money Blocks + Feel Free Around Money
- Body-Confidence Vault: Feel Insanely Confident + Explode Your Visibility
- Are you doing the “inner” work and taking real-world action? Both are crucial to your success and happiness.
Personally, I spend about an hour each day (usually more) tapping, meditating, journaling, dancing, etc. and also make sure I have powerful business/wealth structures in place.
- Are you having fun and taking time out to indulge your passions, pamper yourself and play?
My motto: “Pleasure as your pathway to success!” One of my coach always said, “Work, learn and play daily.” This is such an important area many women neglect. You definitely want, need and deserve to have as much fun as possible on this journey!
- Do you have a supportive network? Coach? Mastermind partners? Joint ventures? Like-minded friends?
It’s critical to have a team of people supporting you. I don’t know what I’d do without the people in my life. I definitely know I wouldn’t be where I am today.
The entrepreneurial path isn’t always easy, and your community plays a huge role in your experience. We’ve all heard the saying, “It’s not what you know. It’s who you know.” I’ve found this cliché to be very true!
Here’s the Cliff Note version of the questions:
- Are you committed to creating the life, business and bank account you desire?
- Are you showing up fully? In your business? In your relationships?
- Are you implementing things or simply “reading” them?
- Are you doing the “inner” and “outer” work?
- Are you having fun? Is pleasure a part of your daily experience?
- Do you have the support you need to go to the next level?
I promise you that when you commit to yourself and implement these things, you’ll achieve extraordinary success!
Are you ready to commit to yourself and make your happiness and success a non-negotiable? Leave a comment, and let me know!
Gabrielle helps ambitious, high-level women double their income, skyrocket their confidence, and experience more passion, pleasure and free time than ever before! Her programs combine femininity with professional excellence and personal transformation.
Gabrielle is a Certified Tapping Into Wealth Coach and has 2 Masters' degrees: Sport Management + Spiritual Psychology. Her passion for life is contagious, and she never wants to look back with regrets and think, “What if?” And “If only.”
Latest posts by Gabrielle Whitney (see all)
- Is It Time For A Reboot?Are Things Not Going As Planned? - April 8, 2018
- You Either Master Money, Or Money Masters You - April 8, 2018
- The Best Personal Development Seminar On The Planet! - April 8, 2018