The correlation between money, food, sex and the feminine soul is huge.
The fears women entrepreneurs face in these areas are similar:
- Fear of standing in your power
- Fear of being vulnerable
- Fear of being visible
- Fear of not being “good enough”
- Fear of not being perfect
- Fear of being “too much”
For one woman, these fears may play out in her money or her business.
For another woman, she may experience similar issues with her body, and it may play out in her food choices.
And with another woman, it can impact her relationships and what happens in the bedroom and how she relates to her partner.
What do all these fears have in common?
They all have to do with your PERSONAL POWER.
Your personal power impacts everything you do in your life.
That includes everything from your self-esteem to your ability to set boundaries, take action or even to live your purpose.
In your business, your personal power impacts what you charge, your ability to be seen and your willingness to shine!
In your health, it shows up by making time for self-care, eating right, and even being able to lose weight (if that’s something you desire). You may feel like you don’t have time to focus on yourself and feel guilty when you do.
True empowerment is multi-dimensional and encompasses 6 Levels: Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial and sexual.
In order to create mind-blowing success – vibrant health – and the intimacy and ecstasy you desire requires diving deep into each level.
Success in one or two areas won’t create the happiness, fulfillment and “magic” you’re craving.
After all, you have many sides to your personality. You’re more than just a businesswoman.
As a feminine entrepreneur, you need pleasure and passion to feel complete.
You need time with friends and time to explore your interests and hobbies, in addition to having a wildly successful business.
If you’re anything like me, you’re the kind of entrepreneur who wants a thriving business, a hot, sexy body, a sex life that lights you up and brings you to ecstasy, and, of course, a bank account that allows you to live your dreams and utmost desires!
When pursuing your outrageous goals, it’s easy to get side-tracked and neglect some areas of your life.
To help you determine where you feel empowered and where you’d like to evolve and grow, rate the following areas on a scale of 1 to 10:
- Health & Fitness (Healthy weight, body image, self-respect, appearance)
- Body-Confidence (Feel like a “rock star” in your body – At peace)
- Personal Development (Actively engage in learning opportunities not related to business)
- Spiritual Alignment (Have a practice that makes you feel peaceful & grounded)
- Love Relationship (Love, communication, romance, shared goals, support, passion, intimacy)
- Self- Love (Make self-honoring choices and appreciate your gifts)
- Sexual Fulfillment (Even if you’re single, you can be completely sexually satisfied!)
- Family & Home Life (Happy home environment, close with family and relatives)
- Friendships & Community (Friends who are a positive influence – supportive – ambitious)
- Pleasure & Play (Take time to “play” and enjoy yourself daily)
- Personal Power (Feel empowered – easily set boundaries – know your worth)
- Money Relationship (Healthy relationship with money, feel supported by money)
Now that you’ve rated your life in of all the above areas, it’s time to follow-up with some questions for yourself:
- What did you notice about your scores?
- Are you happy with your ratings?
- Where in your life do you feel empowered, and in what areas are your fears playing out?
I know it’s not always easy to look at these areas and acknowledge the truth of where you stand, but what lies beyond this assessment is the magic – joy – ecstasy – peace – and contentment you desire.
Everything you want is waiting for you to claim it.
Remember, it’s your time to shine and share your gifts and talents. The world needs your brilliance!
What area of your life do you want to focus on next? Leave a comment, and let me know!
Gabrielle helps ambitious, high-level women double their income, skyrocket their confidence, and experience more passion, pleasure and free time than ever before! Her programs combine femininity with professional excellence and personal transformation.
Gabrielle is a Certified Tapping Into Wealth Coach and has 2 Masters' degrees: Sport Management + Spiritual Psychology. Her passion for life is contagious, and she never wants to look back with regrets and think, “What if?” And “If only.”