Welcome to the RICH. SEXY. FREE. Entrepreneurs’ website. This Disclaimer contains important information for you to read and understand.
Please be advised of the following:
The information contained on this website and accompanying blog (collectively “website”), including ideas, suggestions, techniques, social media postings, methods, processes, videos, articles, downloads, meditations, products, and other materials, is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice.
The material on this website is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from your personal physicians. Readers are advised to consult their own doctors or other qualified health professionals regarding the treatment of medical conditions.
Gabrielle Whitney shall not be held liable or responsible for any misuse, misunderstanding, interpretation or application of the information contained herein or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of anything discussed on this site. The statements in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any new treatment or program – nutritional, exercise, et cetera. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Do not rely on information provided on this website as tools for self-diagnosis. Always consult your doctor for appropriate examinations, treatment, testing and care recommendations. If you are nursing or pregnant, please make sure to contact your health care provider before applying anything on this site. Any content or information provided by Gabrielle Whitney is for informational and educational purposes only and any use thereof is solely at your own risk.
EFT (“Tapping”) Disclaimer
1) On this site, you will learn about Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) – also known as “Tapping” - which is a type of energy release technique. EFT is a relatively new approach to stress relief and the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits, are not fully known. The prevailing idea is that EFT uses the ancient Chinese meridian system to help alleviate stresses by balancing the energy system with a gentle tapping procedure. The procedure involves acupressure (tapping with my fingertips) on acupuncture points (called acupoints) on the face, upper body and hands with the goal of stimulating designated meridian end points on the face and body. While many people experience benefits with EFT, others do not. There is no scientific explanation regarding why EFT works for some people and does not work for others.
2) Gabrielle Whitney is not a licensed psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, or mental health professional. She is not licensed or trained to diagnose any form of mental illness, and she is also not licensed to prescribe or recommend any medication.
3) If you choose to voluntarily use EFT (“Tapping”), you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks that may be associated with EFT. You further understand and agree that the information presented is for your personal use only and not for application to others.
4) You understand that through the use of EFT, unpleasant emotional or physical sensations or unresolved memories may surface, and you may experience some emotional distress related to prior life experiences. Emotions may continue to arise after your tapping session. You understand that you are encouraged to discuss such emotions with an appropriate health care provider such as a licensed psychologist, psychiatrist, social worker, or mental health counselor.
5) In addition, you understand that by using EFT, it is possible that previously vivid or traumatic memories may fade. This could adversely impact your ability to provide detailed legal testimony regarding a traumatic incident.
6) The information presented throughout, including but not limited to information about EFT, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, illness, addiction, or other psychological, mood, impulse control, emotional, behavioral, or mental health disorder. EFT is not a substitute for professional medical, psychological, psychiatric or other mental health treatment. You understand that Gabrielle Whitney does not recommend you stop seeing any of your health care professionals or using prescribed medicine without consulting with the appropriate health care professional.
From time to time, I will endorse, promote or suggest services and/or products for sale. My recommendation is always based on my belief that the products and its creator will provide excellent and valuable information or service based on a review of that product – my relationship with that person – and/or a previous positive experience with the person or company of the product being recommended. In some cases, I will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product based on my recommendation. In some cases, I will receive the product for free for review purposes. Please always do your own due-diligence before making any purchase. Your results from any products, services or material found on this site will vary.
All materials are copyrighted and remain the property of Gabrielle Whitney. Materials made available on this site, by email, download, or any other means, may not be distributed in any fashion, print or electronic (including photocopying), without the expressed, written permission of the respective owner. Copyright © Gabrielle Whitney. All rights reserved.
Any stories or testimonials contained herein, do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using any techniques mentioned for any particular issue. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. Gabrielle Whitney accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website, including but not limited to, EFT (“Tapping”) demonstrations, training, and related activities.
Service & Product Agreement
This website offers a variety of services and products which may be purchased online by following the instructions on this website. Your purchase of any of the Services or Products offered on this website is subject to the Product User Agreement and any other conditions specified on this website or in emails or other Product information at the time of purchase.
By continuing to explore this website, you agree to all of the above statements. You agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing the content on this website, listening to any recordings, watching any videos, applying EFT, and acting on the information contained throughout the website.