My friends and I regularly talk about money, wealth consciousness practices, investments, and business, and even among successful, brilliant, amazing coaches, I find that like a lot of women I’ve worked with over the years, a good majority fall into one of two camps:
(1) The women who love doing the “inner work” around money – saying money mantras, meditating, reading books, etc.
(2) The women who thrive on taking “real world” action – tracking their expenses, hiring a financial planner, checking their credit card statements, and so forth.
After working with hundreds of women over the last 12 years, I’ve noticed most women have a preference. Both “camps” are valuable and have their place!
I compare it to health. Some women focus on eating really well and some women love going to the gym. And, of course, there are those women who do both.
It’s the same with your finances. If you you want to be “financially healthy” and have an empowered relationship with money, both the “inner work” and “real world” actions are required for incredible results.
I often talk about money as a “Spiritual Practice,” but today I want to focus on your “Wealth Structures” and practical, tangible steps you can take to up-level your finances and grow your bank account.
Money can bring up so many emotions so if that’s the case for you, be gentle and patient with yourself. Getting real with your finances takes a lot of courage and commitment so start slowly and allow yourself time and space to create new habits.
For years, I swung from one end of the pendulum to the other. These days, I genuinely enjoy clearing my money blocks as much as I enjoy paying my bills, speaking to my financial advisor, and creating my income goals and a budget.
It’s definitely possible to get to the place where you feel free and expansive around money.
This week, choose one of the actions from the list below, and commit to completing it:
- Contact a financial planner
- Review your bank + credit card statements
- Create a budget based on your goals + values
- Track your expenses
- Hire a CPA
- Contact your credit card companies and ask them to lower your APR
Next week, you can choose another item or come up with something else you feel is beneficial.
As always, go at your own pace – honor your process – and trust your intuition.
Which technique will you do this week to up-level your wealth structures? Leave a comment, and let me know!
- The Secret To Creating Money Miracles! - May 19, 2018
- Show Me The Money! - May 19, 2018
- Rich Life = Rich Focus - May 19, 2018
Leave a Reply