I’m currently reading The Love Dare (which I’m absolutely loving), and I decided to apply similar principles to money to help you quickly shift your money story and have a breakthrough with your finances.
For the next 7 weeks, I’m going to send you money assignments, affirmations, rampages, tapping scripts, prayers and practices that you can work on throughout the week to revolutionize your money experience.
It’s important to establish a clear, current snapshot of your financial situation so you can track your progress throughout your Money Dare journey.
This will allow you to determine where you are in this moment and discover your key areas of growth and where to focus your energy.
When time permits, grab your journal, light a candle, create a sacred space and answer the questions below.
Take a few deep breaths, go within and allow the process to transform you. Just the act of answering these questions will begin shifting things for you.
When I have clients complete this before our first coaching call, they begin having insights and breakthroughs immediately.
- Do you spend money consciously?
- Is your spending in alignment with your goals and desires?
- Do you balance your checkbook and track your receipts?
- Do you have a “Values-Based” budget?
- How well do you manage your money?
- How often to you dedicate time to working on your finances?
- Are you happy with your income?
- Is your net worth steadily increasing?
- Do you have an actual “Income Goal” that’s written down for the month, quarter and year?
- Do you have passive income?
- Are you knowledgeable about investing?
- Do you have a regular practice to up-level your mindset & wealth structures?
Relationship To Money
- Do you have a healthy relationship with money?
- Do you feel supported by money?
- Do you like dealing with money?
- Does money bring up fear and anxiety or peace and excitement?
Allow yourself as much time as you need to answer the questions.
Please know it’s also common that a variety of feelings may surface during the next 7 weeks. Honor your process and allow yourself to have fun with it as well.
Join my (free) “Women’s Wealth & Empowerment Circle” to receive support throughout your Money Dare adventure.
I’ll be answering questions and coaching women in the group to make this experience as fun, easy and life-changing as possible. I’m excited to connect with you!
What would you most like to achieve during your Money Dare journey? Leave a comment, and let me know!
- The Secret To Creating Money Miracles! - May 19, 2018
- Show Me The Money! - May 19, 2018
- Rich Life = Rich Focus - May 19, 2018
Leave a Reply